Graphene Enhanced Protective Face Mask FFP2 RD
BUNDLE OFFER – 3x Mask + 1x Sanitiser Spray
A fully certified and reusable FFP2 RD face mask
- EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 RD
- CE Mark 0598
- Complies in accordance with EU regulation: EU 2016/425 Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Allocated Protection Factor (APF) x 10 / Workplace Exposure Limit (WEL) x 10
- Valveless, offering 2-way protection
- Enhanced breathability through unique layer design (Dolomite clogging tested)
- Fully adjustable ear loops and nose strip for improved comfort
- Graphene registered and approved under REACH
- Folds Flat
- Comes in a resealable, reusable pouch
- Available in 5 Colours (Black, Blue, Pink, Red, Yellow)
- Model: Graphene-MSK1
- When the instructions are followed, the mask may be reused.
- The mask needs to be stored in its resealable pouch.
- A maximum of 10 cleaning cycles can be performed on the mask, after which the mask should be disposed of and replaced.
Cautions & Disclaimer:
- Users should be trained and follow the instructions provided on how to wear a mask.
- These face masks should be fitted following the ‘Donning’ instructions.
- These masks should not be washed, please only use the Graphene Mask Sanitiser/Salvasan to disinfect after use (please refer to ‘Cleaning’).
- Any markings on the mask not pertaining to the market in which it is sold (such as KN95 or N95) should be ignored.
Enhanced protection, improved comfort
To help provide enhanced protection against airborne bacteria
and to minimise the spread of viral infection, the mask has a
robust four-ply design which uniquely boosts filtration.
The four-ply arrangement offers users a beneficial level
of protection against airborne allergens, pathogens, pollen,
and dust particles that are larger than 0.3 microns in size –
providing a level of filtration ≥94%.
The mask provides improved breathability, and offers significant
comfort when worn. The ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution is enabled
via adjustable ear loop straps to supply extra comfort.
Made with Polygrene™ featuring Nanene™
– the world’s only Verified Graphene Product
The mask is enhanced with a coated layer utilising Polygrene™.
Polygrene™ is an advanced graphene-based material featuring
Nanene™ – the world’s only independently Verified Graphene
Product certified by The Graphene Council.
The addition of graphene to polymers provides many benefits
including allowing innovative products to be developed utilising
existing production processes. The Polygrene™ is blended with
a sustainably sourced cellulose (viscose) material mix.
Sanitiser Spray for Graphene Enhanced KN95 Face Masks
1 x 100ml Bottle
NOTE: Purchasing this product as part of our bundle offers gives you a price advantage.
Proven to kill 99.99% of viruses and bacteria. Hypochlorous acid (HOCI) is a powerful weapon in the fight against Covid-19, all viruses and bacteria. It is 100 percent safe for humans. Chemical free, non-toxic and all-natural. Produced by the body in small amounts, it forms an important part of the body’s natural immune system.
Available in a liquid, spray, or fogging mist. It
can be safely used on any surface, including on skin.
Our hypochlorous disinfectant works in seconds.
Manufactured by Aqualution Ltd
• Kills 99.99% of Bacteria and Viruses within seconds
• Alcohol-free, so doesn’t dry or irritate the skin
• 100% Natural antiseptic
• Eco-friendly, Harmless to Humans, Animals and Food
• Bottles are recyclable
• Kind to the Environment
• Complies with EU 528/2012, approved PT1-5
• Tested to EN standards.
• BSEN 1276,1656,13704,14204 and 13697
Use in conjunction with Versarien’s care instructions included in the Product Information Sheet.